Sanwa CD800a Digital Multimeter at The Best Price in Bangladesh
Sanwa CD800a Digital Multimeter is a auto-ranging multimeter will test AC and DC voltage and current as well as capacitance, resistance, frequency. It features a large, easily readable display for use in the field. It has all of the basic functions that you expect from a good digital multimeter including continuity check (with beeper), diode test and data hold.
Features and Advantages of Sanwa Digital Multi-Meter:
- 3-3 / 4 digits 4000 count.
- 7% best accuracy.
- Capacitance measurement (Not suitable for measurement of condensers with large leakage current).
- Frequency measurement (AC sine wave only).
- Data hold / Range hold.
- Auto power off (30min.) (cancelable).
- 40〜400Hz AC frequency bandwidth.
- Low power ohm (input voltage 0.4V) at continuity range.
- Solid & protective body cover that can also be used as a tilt stand.
- Chip holder behind the body cover.
Specifications of Sanwa CD800a Digital Multimeter:
- Brand: Sanwa
- Model: CD800a
- Input Impedance:
- DC: 10M-100MΩ
- AC: 10M-11MΩ
- Measuring Range and Resolution:
- DC Volt: 400m/4/40/400/600V; 0.1mv
- AC Volt: 4/40/400/600V; 0.001v
- DC Ampere: 40m/400mA; 0.01mA
- AC Ampere: 40m/400mA; 0.01mA
- Resistance: 400/4K/40K/400K/4M/40MΩ; 0.1Ω
- Capacitance: 50n/500n/5μ/50μ/100μF; 0.01nF
- Frequency: 5HZ-100KHZ
- Duty Cycle: 20%-80%
- Continuity: Buzzer sounds at between 10Ω and120Ω.
- Open Voltage: Approx.0.4V
- Diode Test: Open voltage Approx. 1.5V
- Display: numeral display 4000
- Sampling rate: 3 times/sec.
- AC Bandwidth: 40Hz～400Hz
- Fuse: 0.5A/250V 1.5kA Φ5×20 Ceramic
- Size: H176×W104×D46mm
- Test lead length/Pin tip: Length: approx. 0.7m/19mm
- Batteries: 2 AA batteries required
- Weight: 340g
- Warranty: Nil