Philips Infrared Bulb for Heat Therapy Lamp (150Watt)
Philips infrared bulb is an excellent solution to provide localized heat treatment to relieve muscular pain and It can also be used to treat rheumatic ailments. This form of heat therapy has been shown to speed the healing of different kinds of injuries such as sports injuries and non-infected wounds, in many cases it providing rapid and effective pain relief.
Philips PAR38E IRR Bulb has a small, round filament, which also contributes to more concentrated heat in the beam. The benefits of this form of heat therapy are based on locally enhanced blood circulation in the skin caused by vasodilator response. This results in an increased transport rate of metabolites and other essential biochemical compounds as well as it provides a gentle, pleasant warming effect.
Features and Advantages of Philips Infrared Bulb:
- Comfort and cosmetic care.
- Stimulating recovery from injury.
- Providing relief from muscular pain.
- 90% of energy transmitted as infrared heat.
- Enhanced blood circulation and relieves muscular pain.
- Red-colored lamps to reduce visual light emission and glare.
- Reflector shape allows concentrated heat to be applied where it is needed.
- Providing relief from ailments such as rheumatism, lumbago, neuralgia, and colds.
Specifications of IRR Bulb:
- Brand: Philips
- Model: PAR38E
- Main Color: Red
- Power Consumption: 150W
- Voltage: AC 230V
- Dimension: 136 x 121 mm
- Product Origin: Poland
- Warranty: Nil