Owgels OZ-5-01TW0 Oxygen Concentrator Machine 5 Liter
Owgels Oxygen Concentrator is a medical device that gives you extra oxygen. It pulls in the air around you and filters out the nitrogen. Your doctor may prescribe one for you if you have a health condition that causes your oxygen level to drop too low.
You need to get your doctor’s OK before you buy or use an oxygen concentrator. Using one without their guidance or a prescription can be unsafe. If the doctor thinks a concentrator might be right for you, they’ll let you know how much oxygen to take and how long to use the device.
Features and Advantages of Owgels Oxygen Concentrator:
- Imported originals: German oil-free compressor, French CECA molecular sieve to ensure high quality.
- Efficient oxygen production: flow rate of 5L/min and high concentration of 93%?3% to really meet medical demand.
- Stable oxygen supply: continue to produce oxygen for 24 hours and operate for 365 days without stopping to guard healthy at all time.
- Intelligent alarm: AB-level intelligent alarm system to let it safer.
- Atomization function: fine atomization and effective treatment.
- Patent protection: 8 EU-certified patented technologies, authoritative and reliable.
Specifications of Owgels Oxygen Concentrator Machine:
- Brand: Owgels
- Model: OZ-5-01TW0
- Maximum Flow Rate: 5 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration: 93-95%
- Oxygen pressure: 30-60kpa
- Dimensions: 340 x 300 x 650 mm
- Operating conditions: 5°C to 55°C
- Storage condition: -20°C to 60°C
- Relative Humidity: up to 80% RH
- Weight: 19 Kg
- Power: 350W
- Voltage: 220V
- Average sound pressure level: ?50dB
- Operation Mode: Electrical
- Product Origin: China
- Warranty: 01 Year
Accessories in the box:
- Humidifier Bottle: 1 Piece
- Cannula: 1 Piece
- Filter: 1 Price
- Atomizing Cup: 1 Piece
- Tubing: 1 piece
- Musk: 1 piece
- Mouthpiece: 1 piece
Safety Measures Should You Take:
- Never use any type of oxygen device near an open flame or while smoking.
- Keep the machine in an open space. This makes it less likely to break or overheat.
- Don?t block any vents on the concentrator. That makes it harder for it to do its job.
- If your device beeps or sounds an alarm, check the instruction manual. It could mean something?s wrong, and you?ll want to make sure you?re getting the right amount of oxygen.