Omron HEM-7120 Upper Arm Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Seller in Bangladesh
Omron HEM-7120 Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is suitable for those who just starting to monitor blood pressure at home. The device is validated with the clinical standards for accuracy, even when used at home, it is also built with intelligence technology for personalized & comfortable measurements. Omron digital BP Monitors are portable and compact with very easy operating procedures.
The Enhanced IntelliSense Monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level with each use. No adjustments are required by the user to select an inflation level. This is especially convenient for hypertensive users and for people with certain arrhythmia or heart disorders because their blood pressure is likely to fluctuate. The advantage is Personalized Inflation for maximum comfort.
Features and Advantages of Omron Blood Pressure Monitor:
- Digital display.
- Fully automatic.
- Cuff wrapping guide.
- Hypertension indicator.
- Capacities pressure sensor.
- Body movement indication.
- Irregular heartbeat detection.
- Enhanced IntelliSense Technology
- User friendly operation with large button.
- Clear & large LCD display for easy reading.
- Personalized inflation level, no pain and discomfort.
- Quick deflation release valve for speedy measurement.
- Body movement detection and irregular heartbeat detection.
Specifications of Omron HEM-7120:
- Brand: Omron
- Model: HEM-7120
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric Method
- Pressure Measurement Range: 20 to 280 mmHg
- Pulse Measurement Range: 40 to 180 beats/min
- Accuracy: Pressure +3 mmHg Pulse +5% of reading
- Battery Life: The capacity of new alkaline batteries is approx. 1000 measurement
- Power Source: 4 ?AA? batteries 1.5V, or AC Adapter (optional, INPUT AC100-240V 50/60Hz 0.12A)
- Console Weight: Approximately 250g without batteries
- Upper Arm Cuff: Fits arm circumference 22 ? 32cm
- Brand Origin: Japan
- Product Origin: Vietnam
- Warranty: 05 Years
- Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- Adult Cuff
- Warranty Card
- Instruction Manual