Jumper JPD-100E Portable and Rechargeable Fetal Doppler in Bangladesh
Listen to the heartbeat, kicks and hiccups of your unborn baby while you relax in the familiar surroundings of your own home. Jumper JPD-100E Portable Fetal Doppler with waveform display. It is safe, Compact and easy to carry. Can be used from the 16th week of pregnancy, dependent on position of baby in utero.
To find baby’s heartbeat just move the highly-sensitive probe over your belly until you find baby’s heartbeat, and then listen as it is amplified through the built-in speaker of this device. Baby’s heart rate is also displayed on the large TFT screen, which saves you the trouble of calculating it yourself.
Features and Advantages of Jumper Portable Fetal Doppler:
- The ultrasound dosage is under 50% of the national ultrasonic power standard.
- Light Weight, handheld and portable.
- Compact and portable design provides a convenient use and carrying.
- Large TFT display with blue backlight.
- Built-in loudspeaker, more loudly clear sound.
- Support 2.5MHz waterproof probe; Accurate FHR detection with clear sound.
- Monitor 16 weeks above unborn baby’s blood wall pulsate.
Specifications of Jumper JPD-100E:
- Brand Name: Jumper
- Model Number: JPD-100E
- Country of Origin: China
- Manufacturer: Shenzhen Jumper Medical Equipment Co. Ltd.
- Ultrasound Probe: solid and durable, anti-shock, anti-falling down
- Frequency: 2.5MHz+3%
- Intensity: <2.5mW/cm2
- Rechargeable Battery: 3.7V, 1180mAh
- FHR Measurement Range: 50-210 bpm
- Accuracy: +2bpm
- Temperature: 5-40?
- Humidity: 0~85%
- Power adapter: DC 5V 2A(Maximum)
- Display: TFT Screen
- Performance: FHR Value, Volume, Battery Status, Wave Form
- Measuring Mode: Real-time
- Dimension: 147.0 x 101.9 x 31.6 (mm)
- Weight: 250g ? 5g Approx.
Note: The Fetal Doppler device is a listening system to hear the sounds your baby makes and is NOT a medical device and cannot be used for diagnostic or medical purposes and is not to be used as a substitute for regular prenatal care by a licensed doctor.