Jumper JPD-100B Portable and Rechargeable Fetal Doppler
The Jumper JPD-100B Fetal Doppler is a portable, lightweight detector. It’s built to fulfill your fetal heartbeat detecting and hearing demands, with advanced detecting functions and a wide spectrum of fetal heartbeat sounds. This Jumper JPD-100B Fetal Doppler primarily detects fetal heartbeat rate (FHR) and fetal heartbeat sound (SFH). Examining these indices can reveal information about a fetus’s growth and development. It can be used in the gynecology and obstetrics department as well as the clinic daily. The product is FDA & CE Certified.
Features and Advantages:
- The built-in speaker provides a loud and clear sound.
- Large LCD backlight displays heart rate of the fetus.
- Automatic shutdown without operation after 1 minute.
- The pulse of the 12th-week fetus can be detected with high sensitivity.
- Ultrasound is more than 50% lower than the national ultrasonic power standard.
- Light Weight, compact and also portable design for convenient use and transportation.
- The fully charged battery allows more than 8 hours of continuous operation.
- Three heart rate calculation modes: instant, average 10 seconds and manual.
- Ultrasound probe: solid and durable, anti-shock, anti-falling down.
- Moreover this product is FDA & CE Certified.
Specifications of Jumper Fetal Doppler:
- Product Name: Fetal Doppler
- Brand: JUMPER
- Model: JPD-100B
- Display: LCD
- Hear Rate Range: 50-210BPM
- Ultrasonic frequency: 2.5 MHz ± 5%
- Intensity of ultrasound: < 20mW / cm2
- Resolution: ? 1BPM
- Audio output: 0.5W
- Size: 135 x 84 x 33 mm
- Weight: 430g
- Color: Blue Handheld
- Ultrasonic sample: solid and durable, anti-shock, anti-falling
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO
- Place of Origin: China
- Fetal Doppler (with Rechargeable Battery)
- AC Adapter
- User Manual