Easywell Anti-Bedsore Bubble Mattress with Compressor Machine
Easywell Anti Bedsore Bubble Mattress with pressure pump is used to prevent and treat bedsores or pressure sores. They are also used to provide burn patients, patients with Multiple Sclerosis, Lou Gehrig’s disease, etc. with comfort and relief. This treatment scheme is intended for those with established surface pressure sore or damaged current tissue or evaluated as low danger or at medium danger, even at very elevated danger of developing a pressure sore. Clinically proven to be useful and appropriate for all healthcare environments. Easywell Anti-bedsore air mattress with alternating pressure system, Ideal for patients who have been advised long hours of bed rest.
Features and Advantages of Anti Bedsore Bubble Mattress:
- Low noise.
- Low power consumption.
- Manual air flow adjustment.
- It has convenient hook for bed hanging.
- Anti-Decubitus mattresses with air pump.
- A set with the electric air pump is available.
- High-quality bubble type mattress Easy to use.
- Special handles for attaching the pump to the bed.
- By constant motion, it can provide great pressure decrease.
- There is an adjustable pressure knob and low noise operation.
- Adjustable pressure knob and low noise operation. Prevents bed sores.
- Heavy duty bubble style pad for better comfort. Standard weight 150 Kg.
- It has extensions at both ends to fit beneath the bed layer to avoid sliding.
- Copper motor built for continuous operation. Hooks behind the pump to hang on the bed.
- The air mattress is an alternating pressure system and it is anti-bedsore as well as anti-decubitus.
- The electric pump acts as an air pressure regulator, depending on the weight and needs of the patient.
- Brand: Easywell
- Warranty: 3 Years (Pressure Pump)
- Origin: China
- Color: Beige
- Voltage: 220V
- Power: 10VA
- Outer Air Presser: >= 14kpa
- Outer Flow: >= 5-8L/min
- Working: Continuously
- Size: 200 (L) X 90 (W) X 9 (H) cm