CAMRY EB9360 Digital Body Weight Scale || Digital Bathroom Scale in Bangladesh
CAMRY EB9360 Digital Weight Scale has an elegant design that gives it a unique look. It has step-on technology, you can immediately view the weight on the large and bright LCD screen. CAMRY Digital Weight Machine can handle weights up to 150 kg (330lb). It has 4 sensors for accurately measuring the weight and has an auto on/off function as well as low battery indicator to ensure smooth operation at all times.
Features and Advantages of Digital Body Weight Scale:
- Looking so smart.
- Easy to keep clean.
- Ultra slim design.
- Auto on /Auto off.
- Low power consumption.
- Calculate accurate weight.
- ISO 9001 Certified by SGS.
- High precision sensors in 4 legs.
- High-quality brand new product.
- Tempered glass unbreakable tops.
- 5mm tempered safety glass platform.
- Low battery power indication (Lo) / Overload indication (Err).
- Exquisite 3-leaf clover pattern brings aesthetics to your home.
- High accuracy with an error of less than 1 Kg, suitable for both adults and children.
- Elegant design, trendy, compact structure, convenient for moving, high precision, anti-slip, anti-scratch.
- The scale has a compact design with 6mm thick tempered glass but can withstand a maximum load of up to 150kg.
Specifications of CAMRY EB9360 Weight Scale:
- Product Type: Digital Body Weight Machine
- Brand: Camry
- Model: EB9360
- Body Material: 6mm Tempered Glass
- Max Weight Capacity: 150 kg
- Division: 100g / 0.2lb
- Unit Conversion: Kg / Lb / St
- LCD Display Size: 74 x 35.6 mm
- Power: 3V (CR2032) Battery (included)
- Dimension: 30 x 26.5 x 1.7 cm
- Origin: China
- Warranty: 1 Year
Instructions for using the scale:
- Place the scale on a flat, hard surface. Because the Camry electronic scale product is a product that uses 4 touch points on the bottom of the scale. If the touch points are not balanced, the weighing results will not be accurate.
- Place two balance feet on the scale.
- When weighing, wait when the number displayed on the scale flashes again and again to get the correct number.
Care and Maintenance:
- Always use the scale on a solid and flat surface.
- The glass will be slippery when it is wet. Keep it dry.
- Do not strike, shake or drop the scale.