Bioland Nebulizer Machine with Flow Controlling System in Bangladesh
Bioland Nebulizer Machine has flow meter to control the mist for nebulizing from high to low or vice versa. This new innovation of knob which is a great comfort to children and old age patients, because they can control the flow of mist while nebulization as per their needs in other brand nebulizers.
Calculation of low and high mist controller would be like as follows in compare to the the standard 10min for 2.5m medication. In low mist then it would take 12 to 15 min for nebulization and in high mist it would take 6 min nebulization. Usually for children and old age in low mist mode the more time used which will be in slow process is much better.
Bioland Nebulizer allows the medication to go directly to a person’s airways and lings and the medication can be given over a long period of time. The person inhales the medication while breathing normally through a mouthpiece or face mask.
Bioland Nebulizer inhaling medicine easier for people who are having serious difficulty breathing or who have trouble using an inhaler, which requires careful and timing and control of one’s breathing.
Specifications of Bioland Nebulizer:
- Power Supply: AC 220V/50Hz
- Power Consumption: 60Watt
- Dimensions: 11 x 6.5 x 3.5 (L x W x H)
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Maximum Pressure: 35 PSI
- Operating Pressure: 9~16 PSI
- Liter Flow Range: 5~8 L/min
- MMAD: 3.0 um
- Maximum Nebulizer Cup Capacity: 6 ml
- Operation Temperature: 5°C~40°C
- 1 x Nebulizer Machine
- 5 x Air Filters
- 1 x Air Tube
- 1 x Medicine Chamber
- 1 x Angled Mouthpiece
- 1 x Adult Mask
- 1 x Child Mask
- 1 x User Manual
- Wash your hands well.
- Connect the power through the plug.
- Make the tube connect the machine.
- Pure your medicine into the little cup, the put on the mask.
- Turn on the machine.
- The machine work.
- Turn off the machine when done.
- Wash the medicine cup and mouthpiece with water and air dry until your next treatment.