Beurer IH18 Compressor Nebulizer Machine with 3 Years Warranty
Beurer IH18 Compressor Nebulizer is used to nebulize liquids and aerosols (i.e. liquid medication) for the treatment of both the upper and the lower respiratory tract. The Beurer IH18 Nebulizer Machine should be used with prescribed drugs or non-prescription preparations recommended by qualified medical professionals or therapists. Nebulization can be used for active acute treatments and for prevention, to reduce side effects of oral treatments and to accelerate healing processes.
Beurer IH-18 Nebulizer is perfect for home use. Please ensure that you are not using your Nebulizer in very dusty environment and always protect it from dust, dirt and moisture. Prepare your Nebulizer for use, including disinfection of surfaces with a standard disinfectant. Please follow instructions on preparation of the Beurer Nebulizer for use described in user manual.
Beurer IH 18 Nebulizer is simple to use. Before inhalation of nebulized medicine, ensure that you are relaxed and calm and in comfortable position. You should inhale slowly and deeply to ensure that the nebulized medicine reaches deeply into your longs and into the small bronchi. Exhale normally.
Features and Advantages of Beurer IH-18:
- The product is equipped with a compressor/compressed-air technology.
- For treating the upper and lower airways, colds, asthma, respiratory diseases.
- High proportion of respirable particles.
- For a shorter inhalation time.
- The product is equipped with an atomizer for a shorter inhalation time.
- This Nebulizer helps you to treat the upper and lower airways, colds, asthma and respiratory diseases.
Specifications of Beurer Nebulizer Machine:
- Operating pressure: approx. 0.8 to 1.45 bar
- Atomizer fill volume: minimum 2 ml; maximum 8 ml
- Medicine flow: ca. 0.4 ml/minute
- Sound pressure: < 52 dBA
- Aerosol Flow: 5.31 l/minute
- Aerosol delivery: 0.171 l/minute
- Aerosol delivery rate: 0.082 ml/minute
- Particle size (MMAD): 3.16 ?m
- Mains operated with mains power input: 230 ? 240 V ~ 50 Hz
- Operating conditions: Temperature 10?C to 40?C/ RH: 10% – 95%
- Storage conditions: Temperature 0?C to 60?C/ RH: 10% – 95%
- Atmospheric pressure: 500 hPa ? 1060 hPa
- Mains connection: 230 V~; 50 Hz; 230 VA
- Product weight: approx. 1.3 kg
- Product dimensions: 16 x 15.5 x 8.4 cm