Beurer FM90 Foot Massager with Infrared Heat Function and Air Compression Massage in Bangladesh
The Beurer FM90 Foot Massager designed to deliver relaxing foot massage, it treats your tired feet effortlessly at home at the end of each long day. Easy to use, the Beurer FM-90 Foot Massager features several rotating massage heads that mimic soothing Shiatsu massage that makes you relax as well as boosts circulation and revitalizes and invigorates your feet. With optional heat function, the Beurer FM 90 can also warm up your cold feet.
Just sit back and relax and let the Beurer FM 90 Foot Massager take care of your feet. The automatic timer function switches the massager off after 15 minutes of use to prevent overstimulation of your feet and muscles. 15minute massage session is the optimum length of time you should treat your feet with massage.
Features and Advantages of Massage Machine:
- Powerful and soothing Shiatsu and air pressure massage for the soles of the feet and heels.
- Optional infrared heat function can be selected separately to relieve tension.
- Choice of 3 pre-set massage modes.
- Equipped with soothing heat function.
- Circulation-boosting foot reflex zone massage.
- Performs air compression massage with 3 intensity levels.
- Removable and washable inner cover (wash by hand).
- Suitable for up to shoe size 46.
- Function display with colored LED on the button.
Specifications of Beurer FM90 Foot Massager:
- Product designation: Foot Massager?
- Brand: Beurer
- Model: FM 90
- Suitable for foot sizes up to shoe size EU 46
- Display with color LED
- Washable removable cover for hygiene
- Infrared heat function: Yes
- Power supply: (100 ? 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions: 42 x 36 x 25 cm (L x W x H)
- Product weight: 4.5 kg (Approx.)
- Output power: 48 watts
- Only for personal and home use recommended.
- Warranty: Nil
Items in the Box:
- Foot Massager
- Instruction Manual
- Always read user instructions before first use.
- Follow user instructions and all listed contraindications.
- Do not use if you have a medical foot abnormality, foot injury or foot conditions (i.e. warts, athletes? foot, open wound, etc.).
- Do not use on irritated skin or inflamed skin.
- Do not use in presence of acute or chronic problems, such as varicose veins, venous inflammation, arterial thrombosis, thrombophlebitis, burns, allergies, non-healed scars, etc.
- Do not use on tissue prone to bleeding.
- Do not use if you have a sensory impairment that reduces feeling of pain.
- Do not use if you have an undiagnosed pain.
- Do not use for longer than 15 minutes.
- Do not use on children.
- If in any doubt as to your suitability to use the foot massager, consult your medical professional (i.e. doctor, podiatrist or nurse).